DiCentral's Managed Services - Complete Turn-Key EDI Managed Environment
Getting products into the hands of customers is becoming more difficult than ever. Shouldn't you be able to dedicate more time and energy focusing on your core competencies than on increasingly complicated supply chains?
DiCentral's Managed Services brings the technical, consultative, and professional solutions to offer a complete turn-key EDI managed environment, enabling you to exchange EDI communications with your trading partner community while managing only a single data connection to DiCentral. Additionally, with Managed Services DiCentral can manage part or all of your EDI functions.
DiCentral's Managed Services team can handle it all: the data translation and routing to your vendor community, supplier on-boarding, supplier support services, the underlying transactional infrastructure and data center, and more. In other words, DiCentral can be an extension of your staff and can become the primary contact for your suppliers when they have any EDI support questions.
Why do businesses use DiCentral's Managed Services?
- Globalization: Most businesses have several trading partners that are headquartered in Asia or Europe. This poses a number of complications, especially when considering invoicing and the differences of local laws and regulations. DiCentral has experience managing vendors across the globe, and with offices in China and Vietnam we have a worldwide reach.
- Size of trading partner network: A growing trading partner network is one of the key causes of complications within supply chains. Businesses must spend valuable resources in order to maintain communication and compliance. DiCentral's expertise is in managing supply chain communication-our experience comes from connecting thousands of vendors to businesses and managing the substantial flow of information.
- Core Competencies: businesses who maintain in-house EDI must divide their resources between EDI management and focusing on core competencies. DiCentral's Managed Services allows businesses to apply resources towards what they do best.
What can Managed Services do for you?
- Save time and valuable resources by allowing DiCentral to maintain your trading partner communication and vendor compliance
- Reduce or eliminate cost of maintaining an in-house EDI operation
- Dedicate more time and energy on core competencies
- Minimize risks
- Automate and streamline your current business processes
- Rapid onboarding and enablement to drive down costs while having immediate impact on profitability
- Shift spending to a more predictable,ongoing expense
- Full visibility of vendor activity
What is included with Managed Services?
- Integration Solutions: Whether you are working with an existing local ERP or WMS, DiCentral's team can manage the integration of disparate systems to automate and streamline your current business processes with our Cloud-based global EDI network.
- Enablement: Rapid onboarding and enablement are critical to driving down costs while having immediate impact on profitability. Multiple shipping and packing models are easy to accommodate and proven rollout programs indentify target vendors and prioritizes needs while driving profitability.
- Testing: Our flexible platform provides successful testing environments for today's leading buyer organizations worldwide. Our proven testing methodology gives suppliers the ability to meet buyers' exclusive shipping, packaging, and invoicing requirements, ensuring a streamlined supply chain network.
- Collaboration: Point of sale analysis brings better business intelligence and allows informed decision-making, enhancing the collaborative relationship between buyers and sellers, shortening time to market lead times, and driving revenue.
- Compliance: DiCentral's experts and systems help ensure your supplier community meets business commitments, reducing order, price, and invoice errors.
- Supplier Network View: DiCentral's easy-to-use web reporting tool offers unmatched visibility into vendor activity, providing users with the information needed to analyze data and make important business decisions faster.
Hibbett Sporting Goods, Inc. is a fast growing retailer with corporate offices located in Birmingham, Alabama....
Company Profile: For over two decades, EPIC Technologies has provided electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers...