SAP R/3 Integration
Companies using SAP R/3 turn to DiCentral for the most comprehensive hosted EDI integration services on the market. The DiCentral solution allows you to take your EDI program beyond traditional hosting models by providing complete mapping, integration, visibility, control, and communication.
As companies grow, so do their EDI requirements. With DiCentral, SAP Business One users can simplify their business processes and focus on their core competencies. Businesses that migrate their internal EDI systems to DiCentral find that they escape the constant upgrades, daily maintenance, and personnel shortages that plague other companies.
Why Work With DiCentral:
- You can focus on core business, freeing your team from maintaining internal EDI systems.
- Advanced technology provides confidence that you are meeting your full-time demands for 24x7 EDI.
- Achieve lower total cost of ownership without relinquishing control and visibility.
- Customer service backed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Maximize the quality in all processes, adapters and workflow capabilities.
- Capable of providing a high level of support and resources to meet your goals
- Integrate a wider array of trading partners to expand the net effect of the implementation
Personal Service Guarantee:
Managing your EDI program can require as little as one hour a day or may demand much more complex interaction. Let DiCentral's experienced team handle the ongoing management. DiCentral has the seasoned SAP R/3 EDI integration professionals to help you complete your project. SAP R/3 formats are leveraged to make your implementation a success. For additional information, contact DiCentral today at